Need insulation for your Pole Barn? We have you covered!
Use Textrafine fiberglass insulation.
- Available in 6” thick, in widths up to 93” wide to fit your 8’ on center post cavity.
- 1” condensation control blankets 48” wide by 100’ long
- TextraFine Insulation For pole barns. Rolls are standard 93” wide and friction fit for fast and easy installation in 8′ on center posts frame buildings.
- 48″ wide for ceilings and walls.
TextraFine’s Long-fibers outperform standard fiberglass
- Tensile Strength – reinforces durability
- Recovery – expands back after compression
- Rigidity – holds its shape and won’t settle over time
- Available thicknesses range from 1” (R-4) to 6” (R-19)
R-Value up to R-19
TextraFine is a long-fiber insulation that is guaranteed to recover after un-packaging. Thus, allowing the insulation to maintain installed R-values of R-4 to R-19.
- Blown insulation system
- Intended for open applications as well as closed cavity situations
- Manufactured in accordance to ASTM C764 regulations
Benefits of ProCat:
- Mold Resistant Insulation
- Easy Installation
ProCat Insulation has an R-Value ranging from R-13 to R-60.
- A variety of application, including inside basement walls and over wood sheathing
Benefits of GreenGuard:
- Provides an extra layer of protection against moisture
- Continuous insulation for above-grade walls, as well as below-grade walls and floors
GreenGuard has an R-Value of 5.0 per inch of thickness.